Close

Categories

Filters

    Acana Light & Fit Dog 6kg

    46.99 Excl. tax 3 In stock Available in store: Check availability

    Available in store

    Close
    This food has been formulated to be biologically appropriate rich in proteins for overweight, adult dogs to promote lean muscle mass.... Show more
    • FREE Local Delivery

    Product description

    This food has been formulated to be biologically appropriate rich in proteins for overweight, adult dogs to promote lean muscle mass. It is made with fresh, free-run Cobb chicken (meat, liver, heart, kidney, and cartilage) and whole eggs from Alberta farms as well as wild-caught flounder from North Vancouver Island, British Columbia. These wholesome proteins are complemented with fresh greens grown in the Fraser Valley in British Columbia.

    This food is created with 65% high-quality animal proteins while the fresh greens make up the remaining 35%. There are absolutely no grains, gluten, potato, tapioca, or GMO. The formula is supplemented with only one ingredient - zinc - to round it out. With all that said, this food is unmatched with its regional and fresh ingredients from Canada’s best to create a top quality food to keep your dog healthy and happy!

    INGREDIENTS:

    Fresh chicken meat (16%), chicken meal (14%), turkey meal (14%), red lentils, whole green peas, pea fiber, fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (5%), herring meal (5%), fresh whole eggs (4%), fresh whole flounder, (4%), sun-cured alfalfa (4%), field beans (4%), green lentils, whole yellow peas, chicken fat (1%), herring oil, (1%), fresh chicken cartilage (1%), dried brown kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole carrots, fresh red delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rose hips, enterococcus faecium.

    Show more

    Specifications

    Article number
    6499251260
    EAN
    064992512606

    Show more

    Acana Light & Fit Dog 6kg
    46.99
    Excl. tax
    Acana Light & Fit Dog 6kg
    3 In stock
    Add to cart