Close

Categories

Filters

    Acana Senior Dog 2kg

    22.99 Excl. tax 4 In stock Available in store: Check availability

    Available in store

    Close
    This food has been formulated to be biologically appropriate for all breeds of senior dogs (over 7 years of age).... Show more
    • FREE Local Delivery

    Product description

    This food has been formulated to be biologically appropriate for all breeds of senior dogs (over 7 years of age). It is packed with fresh, free-run Cobb chicken (meat, liver, heart, kidney, and cartilage) and whole eggs from Alberta farms as well as wild-caught flounder from North Vancouver Island, British Columbia. These wholesome proteins are complemented with fresh greens grown in the Fraser Valley in British Columbia.

    This food is created with 65% wholesome animal proteins while the fresh greens make up the remaining 35%. There are absolutely no grains, gluten, potato, tapioca, or GMO. The formula is supplemented with only one ingredient - zinc - to round it out. Senior dogs are tend to do best being fed a diet rich in proteins and low in carbohydrates to promote and maintain lean muscles while reducing the risk of obesity and diabetes.

    With all that said, this food is unmatched with its regional and fresh ingredients from Canada’s best to create a top quality food to keep your dog healthy and happy!

    INGREDIENTS:

    Fresh chicken meat (16%), chicken meal (15%), turkey meal (14%), red lentils, whole green peas, fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (4%), herring meal (4%), pea fiber, fresh whole eggs (4%), fresh whole flounder (4%), herring oil (2%), sun-cured alfalfa (2%), field beans (2%), green lentils, whole yellow peas, chicken fat (1%), chicken cartilage (1%), dried brown kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole carrots, fresh red delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rose hips, enterococcus faecium.

    Show more

    Specifications

    Article number
    6499251023
    EAN
    064992510237

    Show more

    Acana Senior Dog 2kg
    22.99
    Excl. tax
    Acana Senior Dog 2kg
    4 In stock
    Add to cart